26 Eylül 2018 Çarşamba

Suggesting Someone

Dear Coordinator

I am writing this letter for suggesting someone about the winner of the reward. Rather deserves the reward. In my opinion who deserves the reward is my neighbour Mr. Lewis. The reason of thinking like this is I was helping him while he was contributing before and I saw his style of working about this activities. He always thinks for the favor of community's future. He has an amazing voice and he uses this for whiping around. Mr. Lewis goes to most crowded street in city with his musician friends and sings from morning to evening. Then he gives money to earn to community. This is just I know. I am sure other members helped a lot but Mr.Lewis is so sincere about this event. I think we should buy a guitar to him. Because he can play guitar too, and I am sure this reward will help him for singing song or earning to much money.

Thanks for respecting our opinion.

2 yorum:

  1. It has been rather satisfactory to read the text. You should continue to write more and more.

    YanıtlaSil