10 Ekim 2018 Çarşamba

A Course About Healthy Eating

The course was amazing! I realized that I have so much bad eating habits. Course helped me a lot for change these habits. I learned too many different recipe and of course they are very healthy. Healthy eating is so important for everybody. Everything we eat effect our body system. And unfortunately bad effects come up so late. They accumulate and acuumulate, so after a while big bang happen!

Of course preparing something healthy can tek your time but EVERYTHİNG GOOD TAKES TİME, remember that and live healthy!

1 yorum:

  1. Course helped me a lot for changing these habits. Everything we eat affects our body system. / Please correct these mistakes.

    As you know, mistakes are the best teachers in writing a composition. Well-done!

    YanıtlaSil